UPDATED DATE: 22 June 2022
Welcome and thanks for supporting OnlyFood KL!
OnlyFoodKL (hereinafter: “OnlyFood KL”, “We”, “Our” and/or “Us”) is an independent food review platform for Gen Z which honestly reviews Malaysian food based on our set criteria.
OnlyFoodKL is part of Headline Media Sdn Bhd (NO.1426279-H) (hereinafter: “Headline Media Sdn Bhd” and/or “Headline Media”) based in Selangor, Malaysia. More information about Headline Media Sdn Bhd is available at https://headlinemedia.my.
- We clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement;
- We aim to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data required for legitimate purposes;
- We first request your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases requiring your consent;
- We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require this from parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- We respect your right to access your personal data or have it corrected or deleted, at your request.
Types of Data Information We Collect
We do not require you to provide any personal information or PII in order to access the site. We may collect or receive the following information for a number of purposes connected with our business operations such as when you voluntarily using our contact form for providing feedback:
- Personal Data (like Name and Email Address)
- Derivative data (like IP Address and Geolocation data)
- Third-Party data (like Social Media Login Information)
Purposes of Data Collection
We use the information in various ways, including to:
- Compiling and analyzing statistics for website improvement.
- Developing new services, features, and functionality for website improvement.
- Understanding and analyzing demographics, interests and needs of visitors.
- Receiving and responding to your feedback and comments.
- Communicating with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Detecting and preventing spam, abuse and illegal activities.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information to comply with applicable laws (such as the Personal Data Protection Act 2010) and government or regulatory bodies’ lawful requests for information.
Third Party Website
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites. Thus, we are advising you to consult the respective Privacy Policies of these third-party ad servers for more detailed information. It may include their practices and instructions about how to opt-out of certain options.
We are committed to the security of personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. This ensures that only the necessary persons have access to your data, that access to the data is protected, and that our security measures are regularly reviewed.
We reserve the right to make amendments to this privacy statement. It is recommended that you consult this privacy statement regularly in order to be aware of any changes. In addition, we will actively inform you wherever possible.
Accessing and Modifying your Data
If you have any questions or want to know which personal data we have about you, please contact us. Please make sure to always clearly state who you are, so that we can be certain that we do not modify or delete any data of the wrong person. We shall provide the requested information only upon receipt of a verifiable consumer request. You can contact us by using the information below. You have the following rights:
- You may submit a request for access to the data we process about you.
- You may object to the processing.
- You may request an overview, in a commonly used format, of the data we process about you.
- You may request correction or deletion of the data if it is incorrect or not or no longer relevant, or to ask to restrict the processing of the data.
Our website is not designed to attract children and it is not our intent to collect personal data from children under the age of consent in their country of residence. We therefore request that children under the age of consent do not submit any personal data to us.
Fair Use Policy
Internet is one of the place where we find suitable sources and images for illustration purpose to prepare information or documentaries. If something has been credited wrongly or used unfavorably and you like to have it remove, do contact us and indicate your needs.
Headline Media Sdn Bhd is committed to keeping this website up to date and accurate. Should you nevertheless encounter anything that is incorrect or out of date, we would appreciate it if you could let us know. Please contact us and indicate where on the website you read the information. We will then look at this as soon as possible.
Headline Media Sdn Bhd accepts no responsibility for the content of websites to which or from which a hyperlink or other reference is made. Products or services offered by third parties shall be subject to the applicable terms and conditions of those third parties.
All intellectual property rights to content on this website are vested in Headline Media Sdn Bhd (NO.1426279-H).
Copying, disseminating, reselling and any other use of these materials is not permitted without the written permission of Headline Media Sdn Bhd, except and only insofar as otherwise stipulated in regulations of mandatory law (such as the right to quote), unless specific content dictates otherwise. Under no circumstances shall Headline Media Sdn Bhd be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered which is claimed to have resulted from use of this site.
If you have any questions or problems with the accessibility of the website, please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you have questions or comments regarding these policies, please do not hesitate to contact us via below details:
HEADLINE MEDIA SDN BHD – ONLYFOODKL
A-3-36, IOI Boulevard,
Jalan Kenari 5, Bandar Puchong,